At the University of Graz, researchers and students work across a broad disciplinary spectrum to enlarge our knowledge, and find strategies to deal with challenges our society is confronted with and to shape tomorrow’s world. The University of Graz is a place which combines high quality academic research and teaching, where achievement is rewarded, careers are promoted, and social diversity is encouraged – all within a modern, award-winning working environment. Our motto: We work for tomorrow. Join us!
The Wegener Center for Climate and Global Change is looking for a
Project assistant without doctorate (m/f/d)
20 hours a week, fixed-term employment for 3 years*, position to be filled as of now
The Field of Excellence Climate Change Graz is looking for Project Assistants without PhD (m/f/d) to strengthen transdisciplinarity in research and teaching at the University of Graz and in the Alliance of Sustainable Universities within the framework of UniNEtZ Priority 1.
- Participate in the operationalization of results from sustainability, environmental and climate science, together with various social actors
- Work in the project may contribute to a dissertation
- Support dialogues between science and society and other participatory formats for the co-production of transformation knowledge
- Assist in development of stakeholder networks
- Completed Master's degree
- transdisciplinary solution-oriented work
- Experience in the fields of climate, environment and sustainability
- Experience in stakeholder and moderation processes (desirable)
- Willing to try out new approaches and formats
- High communication skills in dealing with a wide variety of social groups
- Excellent command of German and good English knowledge
- Sociable and willing to work in a team
Classification: Salary scheme of the Universitäten-KV (University Collective Agreement): B1
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 3.058,60 gross/month (for full-time employment). This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
We offer you a job with a lot of responsibility and variety. You can expect an enjoyable work climate, flexible work hours and numerous possibilities for further education and personal development. Take advantage of the chance to enter into a challenging work environment full of team spirit and enthusiasm for your job.
Application deadline: 17.08.2022. Apply now!
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
Applicants with proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be given preference if equally qualified. For further information, please refer to our general application regulations.
* Please note the limitations of § 109 UG (university act), especially in the case of short contract terms. For further information, please refer to our general application regulations.
For further information or questions, please contact: Dr. Holger Hoff
Please note that in order to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we can only accept applications via our web-based applicant tool for this vacant position.
>> All info